About Me

I am a National Board Certified Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor, Professional School Counselor, Professional School Administrator, and a Professional K-12 Educator. I have been working with young people for over fifteen years and have served elementary, middle school, high school, and collegiate populations as a tutor, mentor, teacher, counselor, and principal. It is my goal to share experiences from my work and life that may assist people, parents, counselors, and educators alike to help children to grow up to be competent, caring, and responsible and to help adults build resilience through life's transitions. On a personal note, I am married, have a school aged daughter, and a Coton de Tulear puppy. Besides being a loving mother and wife and an educator and counselor, my passions are creative expression through scrapbooking, stamping, sewing, cooking, and home decor. You can follow my creative side on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SnowdenStyle or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SnowdenStyle. Cheers!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Art Therapy in The Truest Sense!

Had two lung procedures since March 2nd...the latest was last Thursday...right robotic lung operation.  I have been zentangling to pass the time and pain.  Hoping others might find peace and solace in this Mixed Media Zentangle--napkin print and reverse decoupage with zentangle border.  Creative Journaling is therapeutic!  Titled "Breathe".  Hoping to use the summer for recovery and get back to posting more to SnowdenSupport in the near future.  Thanks for hanging in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment