About Me

I am a National Board Certified Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor, Professional School Counselor, Professional School Administrator, and a Professional K-12 Educator. I have been working with young people for over fifteen years and have served elementary, middle school, high school, and collegiate populations as a tutor, mentor, teacher, counselor, and principal. It is my goal to share experiences from my work and life that may assist people, parents, counselors, and educators alike to help children to grow up to be competent, caring, and responsible and to help adults build resilience through life's transitions. On a personal note, I am married, have a school aged daughter, and a Coton de Tulear puppy. Besides being a loving mother and wife and an educator and counselor, my passions are creative expression through scrapbooking, stamping, sewing, cooking, and home decor. You can follow my creative side on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SnowdenStyle or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SnowdenStyle. Cheers!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Update!

Well, it's been awhile since I've put anything out there...it was a rough fall with illness and going through a steroid wean.  Reducing the levels of steroids in my body is a good thing, but it's very rough in the adjustment phase.  Right now I'm on a plateau, which is as good as I can ask for.  With the new year among us, I am vowing to support my followers and fellow parents and colleagues, even if the articles haven't been written by me.  There's a lot of great information...it just needs to be shared, and I will be an avenue to do just that!  You can follow my Facebook Page at School Counselor Connection or follow me on Twitter at SnowdenSupport.  With the help of HootSuite as a dashboard, I have been learning the language and etiquette of Twitter so that I can share some of the great sites and articles that are out there.  And of course, I'll do my best to share some of my own, too.  Thanks for sticking with me!  Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment